This app explains the basics of Kaizen and the types of Kaizen Events. The Standard Kaizen Event will be thoroughly detailed and provide the basic steps through the three phases of the Kaizen Event: Planning, Implementation, and Follow-up. Suggested activities will be provided for each phase, along with the ability to customize for each improvement project.
This app is designed to:
- Convey the importance of Kaizen Events
- Provide specific activities for each phase of a Kaizen Event to ensure success
- Provide a Kaizen Event Summary matrix to help determine which type of Kaizen Event is most appropriate for the improvement initiative
- Create customized Kaizen Event Report, output it as a PDF or PNG, retrieve previous settings as needed
- Record, assign, and track Action Items
- Create and conduct an assessment, output it as a pdf, along with guidance on how to improve assessment scores
- Provide Sensei Tips and case studies as additional learnings
- Provide access to the Kaizen worksheets for customization
- Create some interest or fun by providing a Lean Sigma puzzle
Look for more apps in our Practical Lean Six Sigma Series.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Healthcare Kaizen Event is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-30. The program can be installed on iOS.
Healthcare Kaizen Event (version 2.0) has a file size of 31.88 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.